Friday, October 30, 2009

New Soap Log

I made a new soap log yesterday and I don't know what to call it. I used some very sweet essential oils and it smells like candy or a very sweet drink. I have posted a video on YouTube about my name that soap contest. You can view it by putting 1dreampainter into the search. It is made up of four luscious layers. A lavender color on the bottom (not scented with lavender), a natural unscented soap on top of that, then an oatmeal pink lemonade soap on top of that. Finally another layer of unscented natural soap again. Then I topped it off with dark blue dried flowers.


It was a long process in making this log. I started with making just one batch but realized too soon that it wasn't enough soap so I had to quickly start a second batch to finish it. It is pretty and smells soooo good. I LOVE making soap it is so much fun experimenting and playing with it relaxes me.


I wish I could say the same thing for my other interests. Some of them stress me out to no end. I ALWAYS think everything has to be so perfect. I strive for that and it never happens. I am trying to learn to just let go and just BE. Just enjoy the moment and see where it takes you. After all, you do only get one life so Stop all the craziness and start enjoying it. (I know easier said then done, right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment