Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have been busy making Christmas Items





  I really want to do another mosaic but for some reason, I just can't seem to get motivated to do another one. I don't know why, I have a ton of ideas. So I have been making soap like crazy. The pictures above are my Pumpkin Spice & my Sweet Sugar Kisses. The next pic is of one of my new Body butter bars. I also made a double batch of Blueberry Pomegranate, a double batch of Peppermint Candy, which I think I am going to call "Hard Candy Christmas". I also made a Rosemary Mint gardeners soap. I made another batch of soap that didn't turn out at all, so I am trying to figure out what to do with it. Can I save it???? We will see. lol On top of all the soap making, I have been making bath salts, honey salt scrubs, body butter bars and sugar body polishes. I just need to make myself get busy making labels. It just seems that I always procrastinate on those things I don't like doing. Sometimes, well, most times, I get in my own way. Not a good thing to do but I can't seem to help myself.


 I have been trying to make labels on the computer of late but get frustrated because they are not going the way I would like. Well, you can guess how that ends up. lol I am really trying to get some of my stuff out there but it's  not going as fast as I would like. I am very impatient, it is very hard for me to wait the 24 hours to check my soaps too. Sometimes I just have to peek inside. I know it is not good for the process but........    I just listed several of my new items in my etsy shop tonight. I hope someone likes them enough to try them. I know I have good products, it's just getting them out there. 

 I will be redoing my Etsy shop in the coming new year. I think I am going to make a new shop just for my mosaics. I think I will keep alittledream for my soaps & body products and slowly fade out the jewelry. My heart is just not in the jewelry anymore and there are just so many jewelry makers on Etsy. I will also try to improve my banner in this shop as I have been putting that off too. I hope this new year also breathes new life into the economy.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, very lovely and delicious looking soaps. Bet they smell yummy too...makes me want to take a big ole bite ;-)

    Have a great day!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete